Thursday, December 22, 2016

School lesson says Christians are treating Muslims harshly

Having trouble viewing? See it in your browser.
logo Todd's American Dispatch
Daily Update
forward
The Dispatch
School lesson says Christians are treating Muslims harshly
A classroom assignment on Islam says one negative effect of the Crusades is that Christians are still treating Muslims harshly.

This may shock you, America but I'm a white guy
This may come as a shock to some of you - but I am a white man. It's true. They tell me I'm pretty fly - but that's a conversation for another day.
This may be the most politically incorrect Christmas show in America
My two-hour Fox Radio extravaganza declares that Jesus is the reason for the season -- loud and proud.
Todd on Fox News Radio
The Todd Starnes Christmas Show
TODD STARNES CHRISTMAS SHOW: Fox Radio host Todd Starnes weighs in on the most politically-incorrect Christmas show in America. He weighs in
fb-iconConnect with Todd Starnes on Facebook
More from Todd Starnes
©2016 Fox News Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy.

Listen to my Podcast, you will be glad you did