"It doesn't matter what the Republicans say or what the Republicans are for or against in 2014, because this is going to be like 2010 was, an election where people are showing up to protest what is happening." -Rush
More Transcripts and Audio That Will Reflect the Contents of Today's Program:- Your Host is in Perfect Balance
- Democrats Never Publicly Disown Their Own
- 10-Year-Old Wants to Know: Are You Really a Harmless, Lovable Little Fuzzball?
- The Mission of Rush Revere
- Wouldn't You Love to Raise Your Debt Limit?
- Tomorrow's Morning Update: The Deporter (For Rush 24/7 Members)
"As I've traveled around the country, I can't help it. I am always moved by people as I watch them going through life doing what they can to make their lives better for themselves and their families." -Rush
Quick Hits: Great Headline on Obamacare ... Obamacare Website Plans Deadline Leeway ... Remember that Donovan Song? ... Politico Thinks I Hate Republican Consultants ...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment, just make sure they are not vulgar or they will be removed.