Skip to main content

what next?


The smoke had hardly cleared after last week's Fort Hood shooting before Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid threatened "universal background checks" (i.e. NATIONAL GUN REGISTRATION).

The gun-grabbers never miss a chance to "cash in" on a tragedy.

At this early stage, I can only guess where this is headed . . . but you and I both know it's going to be bad.

So John, I need to be blunt.  Can you spare $0.33 a day to protect our Second Amendment?

I'm looking for as many patriots as possible to sign up for the National Association for Gun Rights' FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly contributor program IMMEDIATELY.

In fact, your action today is so important, all patriots who sign up for the FRONTLINE DEFENDER program right away will be automatically entered in an April 30 drawing for a Kriss Vector SDP.

FLD Banner

John, I know you understand the threats we're facing today.

The gun-grabbers are clearly desperate to RAM some outrageous scheme into law while "their man" is still in the White House.

They're looking for any possible excuse.

Not only that, but November 2014 is rapidly approaching as well.

But I don't want to talk to you about those problems.

I know you understand what we're up against.

Instead, I want to talk to you about the best way you can make a difference for our gun rights . . .

As you and I have seen in recent years, fights in Washington, D.C. move fast.

The statists don't wait around when they have some horrendous new scheme they'd like to RAM into law.

In today's political environment, often legislation is unveiled just a few hours before it's set to be voted on.

That's because the statists know it takes time for our side to mobilize.

The good news is, FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly-contributors -- the National Association for Gun Rights' premier-level members -- fix that problem.

FLD Banner

FRONTLINE DEFENDERS' monthly contributions mean it no longer takes weeks to raise the money to launch full-scale counterattacks.

With your monthly support, you'll help ensure the National Association for Gun Rights is ready for anything.

I'll be able to launch hard-hitting mailings, emails, radio, internet and TV ads at literally a moment's notice.

Not only that, but since your monthly support gives me some idea of future resources, it means I can spend even more money turning up the heat on politicians.

This can be the crucial difference between winning and losing.

With President Obama in the White House, I'm afraid "losing" means the ultimate DESTRUCTION of our Second Amendment.

John, this program isn't for everyone.  I know that.

At the time of the American Revolution, not everyone actively worked to free our country from British rule.

Only a special few did -- but it's those patriots we celebrate today.

Likewise, the FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly-contributor program is for the true patriots who are willing to take an extra step to defend their gun rights.

FLD Banner

It's for those who realize our Second Amendment is just too precious to sit back and "hope" President Obama and his anti-gun pals don't try to RAM any draconian gun control bills into law in the dark of night.

In short, it's for patriots like you.

This is the National Association for Gun Rights' premier membership program that comes with many special benefits, including:

>>> Automatic entry into monthly gun giveaways like the Savage Lapua .338 I told you about;

>>> Special FRONTLINE DEFENDER gear, which cannot be purchased from the National Association for Gun Rights' store.  This exclusive gear is solely for FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly-contributors;

>>> The exclusive "FROM THE FRONTLINES" Newsletter, which comes straight from my desk;

>>> Invites for special conference calls where my staff and I will go over our plans and answer questions;

>>> An active and ongoing membership in the National Association for Gun Rights -- which means you'll no longer be asked to renew your support every year;

>>> Bragging rights as a National Association for Gun Rights premium-level member -- and the knowledge you're making as much of a difference as you can in the fight to protect our Second Amendment rights.

FLD Banner

I know $0.33 per day might not sound like it would make that much of a difference.

But the truth is, FRONTLINE DEFENDERS are the National Association for Gun Right's backbone.

So I hope you'll sign up today.

If you do, you'll have a chance to win the Kriss Vector SDP I told you about.

FLD Banner

This is a very nice gun.

Of course, because of legal restrictions, you don't have to sign up as a FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly-contributor to be entered.

But I hope you will.

In any fight against the gun-grabbers, it's FRONTLINE DEFENDERS who serve as our Second Amendment's first line of defense.

I'm afraid a new fight is brewing in Washington, D.C.

So I'm counting on you to sign up right away.

The good news is, it's fast.  It's easy.  It's safe and secure.

I know you'll love the gifts.

But most importantly, I know you'll love the peace of mind you'll have knowing you're making a truly incredible impact in protecting our Second Amendment rights.

You and I both know freedom isn't free.

So I'll end this email with a simple question.

John, do you believe your Second Amendment rights are worth $0.33 per day?

If so, please sign up as a FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly contributor right away.

For Freedom,

Dudley Brown
Executive Vice President


P.S. Do you believe your Second Amendment rights are worth $0.33 a day?

If you do, I hope you'll take just a few minutes to sign up for the National Association for Gun Rights' FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly-contributor program IMMEDIATELY.

You can do so for as little as $10.00 per month.  And there's literally NOTHING you can do to make a bigger impact for our Second Amendment rights.

In fact, this program is so important, if you sign up as a FRONTLINE DEFENDER monthly-contributor today, you'll be automatically entered in a giveaway for a brand-new Kriss Vector SDP.

FLD Banner

But time is running out! So won't you please act right away?




The National Association for Gun Rights is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, single-purpose citizens' organization dedicated to preserving and protecting the Constitutionally protected right-to-keep-and-bear-arms through an aggressive program designed to mobilize public opposition to anti-gun legislation. The National Association for Gun Rights' mailing address is P.O. Box 7002, Fredericksburg, VA 22404. They can be contacted toll-free at 1-877-405-4570. Its web address is www.NationalGunRights.org

Not produced or e-mailed at taxpayer expense.


 

To help the National Association for Gun Rights grow, please forward this to a friend.

To view this email as a web page, please click this link: view online.

Help fight gun control. Donate to the National Association for Gun Rights!

donate

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dem Jamie Raskin Defends Indicted Michael Bolton Saying He’s Being Prosecuted for Insulting Trump

Go Back to the Shadow! UK Professor Claims Tolkien's Lord of the Rings 'Demonizes' People of Color ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   Dem Jamie Raskin Defends Indicted Michael Bolton Saying He’s Being Prosecuted for ...

Mike Lee From the TOP ROPE! Utah's Based Senator Delivers K.O. to Jeff Flake's Pro-Kamala Argument

Salena Zito Calls Out 'Newsweek' Churnalist Trying to Destroy a Small Business Owner ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   Mike Lee From the TOP ROPE! Utah's Based Senator Delivers K.O. to Jeff Flake's Pro-Kamala Argument...

Chronicle: Beware 'Comprehensive' Immigration Reform

View online at: http://patriotpost.us/editions/17518 ...