"Steven Hayward at Power Line put forth what he thinks is a very real possibility: After the 2014 elections this November, Barack Obama will issue a blanket pardon for every single illegal immigrant in the country. Hayward says one of the reasons Obama would do it would be to goad the Republicans into finally getting serious about trying to impeach him." -Rush
More Transcripts and Audio That Will Reflect the Contents of Today's Program:
- The Hillary Myth
- Virginia Voters on Cantor and Brat
- Tomorrow's Morning Update Today: Tenure (for Rush 24/7 members)
"Even when I don't say anything, I get credit for it. Even when I don't do anything, I get credit for it -- or even when I don't say anything or do anything, I get blamed for it. It happens." -Rush Rush's Quick Hits: Fox Poll: Obamacare Still Unpopular... Fascinating Piece on Tea Party, Cantor, Graham... Melinda Gates Decides Not to Fund Abortion... |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment, just make sure they are not vulgar or they will be removed.