Skip to main content

Listen to Dr. Ben Carson’s Response When Asked If He Would Accept Surgeon General Nomination Under Obama

Shared from Zite

 "No, no," Carson replied immediately. "Because if I would, if I were going to serve in that position, I would have to serve under someone that I trusted."


John Hames shared with you:

 

[thumbnail]

Listen to Dr. Ben Carson's Response When Asked If He Would Accept Surgeon General Nomination Under Obama

theblaze.com - When radio host Hugh Hewitt asked Dr. Ben Carson if he would accept the U.S. surgeon general nomination from President Barack Obama, the famous neurosurgeon was definitive in his response.

"No, no," Carson replied immediately. "Because if I would, if I were going to serve in that position, I would have to serve under someone that I trusted."

Zite logo

Available on the App Store.



John Hames
Listen to my podcast!! www.OldGuardAudio.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dem Jamie Raskin Defends Indicted Michael Bolton Saying He’s Being Prosecuted for Insulting Trump

Go Back to the Shadow! UK Professor Claims Tolkien's Lord of the Rings 'Demonizes' People of Color ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   Dem Jamie Raskin Defends Indicted Michael Bolton Saying He’s Being Prosecuted for ...

New Details Emerge About Secret Service and Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Plus: 3 States Will Vote on Repealing Marriage Amendments     October 21 2024     NEWS New Details Emerge About Secret Service and Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump By Susan Crabtree A report gives new details about failures that led to no one engaging Trump's shooter until he was on a rooftop as well as why the threat wasn't communicated to agents on the stage protecting Trump. More NEWS 3 States Will Vote on Repealing Marriage Amendments By Joshua Arnold Although repeals would have no immediate effect, the states are preparing for a future where the Supreme Court's ban on states de...

Kamala Harris Got Into Law School Via a Program She Didn't Quality For

Kamala Harris Got Into Law School Via a Program She Didn't Quality For ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌ ...