Skip to main content

Old Guard Audio was HACKED

Old Guard Audio was HACKED

 

Yes, friend, my site was hacked, good thing I had already decided to begin a shutdown of the podcast. After nearly 400 podcasts, I decided to phase out the show, due to a lack of financing.

 

The site was down several days, as I tried to find the time to heal it myself. I know they are many that will un-hack your site, but again without funding, I had to plunder through it myself. And I did, but I was not able to gather all the post back, I had over 2k post, with 400 podcasts, and now I only have over 130 of the Podcast back.

But all the podcast are available at the hosting site, Direct link to podcast player page. , or at the RSS feed, –> Podcast RSS Feed. I will leave the existing audio recordings up a while longer. And maybe add a new podcast occasionally.

All the best! And wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

John Hames

 

 


Check out this episode!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dem Jamie Raskin Defends Indicted Michael Bolton Saying He’s Being Prosecuted for Insulting Trump

Go Back to the Shadow! UK Professor Claims Tolkien's Lord of the Rings 'Demonizes' People of Color ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   Dem Jamie Raskin Defends Indicted Michael Bolton Saying He’s Being Prosecuted for ...

Mike Lee From the TOP ROPE! Utah's Based Senator Delivers K.O. to Jeff Flake's Pro-Kamala Argument

Salena Zito Calls Out 'Newsweek' Churnalist Trying to Destroy a Small Business Owner ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   Mike Lee From the TOP ROPE! Utah's Based Senator Delivers K.O. to Jeff Flake's Pro-Kamala Argument...

Dana Loesch Has a Perfect Optics Flashback After Josh Hawley's Opponent Injured a Journo While Shooting

What Happens When a Non-Binary Judge Frees a Violent Transgender Offender? A Good Man Dies ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   Dana Loesch Has a Perfect Optics Flashback After Josh Hawley's Opponent Injured a Journo While Shooting ...