Skip to main content

Donald Trump FULL Press Conference - UPENDS the Democratic National Convention


Donald Trump FULL Press Conference - UPENDS the Democratic National Convention! 

Trump talks about Crooked Hillary Clinton and why she does not conduct Press Conferences. World leaders have no respect for our country.  And the now infamous, "Russia if you're listening I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are Missing"

Hillary Clinton

 

Trump Endorsed by NRA

0-00

thank you so it's been two hundred and thirty five days since crooked Hillary

0-08

Clinton has a press conference and us reporters who give her all of these

0-13

glowing reports should ask yourselves why

0-17

and I'll tell you why because despite the nice platitudes

0-24

she's been a mess you look at what's happened with Isis which isn't even

0-29

mentioned you look at what's happening with law and order

0-33

they don't even mention our police they mentioned everybody but our police they

0-38

don't have an American flag on the day is until we started complaining and then

0-43

they ran up with two very small flags one that we saw

0-47

so you know I put myself through your news conferences often not that it's fun

0-55

235 days notice conference for Hillary Clinton you want to check it out because

1-04

there's a lot going on a great disloyalty to the person that rig the

1-11

system for debbie Wasserman Schultz totally rated Bernie Sanders never had a

1-19

chance and total disloyalty it's like you're fired get out fast

1-25

the email situation i call it the double email situation both very serious

1-33

what was said in the last ones to the DNC was horrible absolutely horrible

1-39

if I would have use language like they used about religion

1-45

about race about everything else that they discussed those emails i would have

1-52

had a running high and probably drop out of the race with her

1-57

everything's just fine so just ask yourself why she doesn't have news

2-03

conferences and honestly the reason is because there's no way she can answer

2-09

questions because the job he has done is so bad when they talk about change

2-17

I noticed they have change she's been there for 30 years 30 years they'll

2-23

change its going to be the same is going to be an extension of obama in my

2-26

opinion worse

2-27

she lied about gb she was 14 PP she saw me on television

2-35

knocking the hell out of it because it's a whore so it's going to kill all our

2-38

jobs going to be almost as bad as an after maybe worse

2-42

which are husband signed by the way which destroyed this country destroyed

2-45

manufacturing in the United States and I'll do something about it that will be

2-51

so we negotiated and by the way yesterday for the first time she said

2-56

she wants to renegotiate trade agreements first time yesterday

3-00

all because of me she also saw me talking about TPP and currency

3-06

manipulation and currency devaluation and she heard it she said well she can't

3-12

win that subject in a debate

3-14

so all of a sudden she goes and she goes against TPP her vice president is one of

3-20

the biggest proponents of TP and now he's going against it and Bernie Sanders

3-25

was right he was against it they will go for TP and voted in

3-32

very shortly after the election

3-36

if she wins which for the sake of our country we all hope and I hope that she

3-41

does it

3-42

they will more than just mark my words hopefully we don't have to worry about

3-46

it but she will go to change , should change the paragraph of the six thousand

3-53

page document that nobody's even read on our set

3-55

just so you understand the other countries know every word every

3-59

paragraph every sentence every single , and . we don't even read our country

4-05

because we are led by stupid people

4-09

so she saw me talking about TPP she realized that she couldn't defend it

4-16

her special interests are pushing her heart she's bought and sold by the

4-19

special entrance

4-20

they're pushing very hard and so she said she's against it the day she gets

4-28

in which hopefully will never happen

4-30

she will approve or shortly thereafter TP and that will be another disaster for

4-36

jobs in our country

4-39

ok so what are we start off any questions

4-42

yes sir it's just a total deflection this whole thing with Russia in fact i

4-53

stall her campaign manager

4-55

it was titled Luke I saw on television and the SS about Russia

4-59

and the hacking by the way they had they probably have her 33 thousand emails i

5-05

hope they do

5-06

they probably have her 33 thousand emails that she lost and deleted because

5-13

you see some beauties there

5-15

so let's see but i watch the sky moon and he talked about

5-18

we think it was Russia that hacked now first of all was what was said on those

5-23

that so bad but he said I watched it

5-25

I think he was alive he said we think it was Russia that hat and then he said no

5-33

this is the first time sitting watching television as I've been doing and then

5-39

he said I could be Trump

5-41

yeah yeah truck oh yeah

5-45

Trump he reminded me of jon lovitz for saturday night live in the liar

5-51

we're going yet yeah i went to Harvard Harvard

5-55

yeah this is the guy you have to see it yeah could be Trump

5-59

yeah yeah so it is so farfetched it's so ridiculous honestly I wish I had that

6-05

our I'd love to have that power

6-08

but Russia has no respect for our country and that's why if it is Russian

6-13

nobody knows it's probably china or it could be somebody sitting in his bed but

6-20

it shows how we we are

6-22

it shows how disrespected we are set as total size assuming it's Russia or China

6-28

or one of the major countries and competitors

6-32

it's a total sign of disrespect for our country

6-37

Putin and the leaders throughout the world have no respect for our country

6-42

anymore and they certainly

6-43

no respect for our leader so I know nothing about it's one of the most

6-47

far-fetched I've ever heard yes

6-56

yeah

6-57

I never met but I don't know according to this he said one nice thing about

7-02

he said I'm a genius I said thank you very much to the newspaper and that was

7-06

the end of it I never met but I would treat

7-18

Vladimir Putin firmly but there's nothing i can think of that I'd rather

7-24

do than have Russia friendly as opposed to the way they are right now so that we

7-30

can go and knock out Isis together with other people and with other countries

7-35

wouldn't it be nice if we actually got along with people wouldn't it be nice if

7-38

we actually got along as an example with Russia i'm all for it and let's go get

7-43

ice is because we have to get ices and we have to get them fast you so what

7-46

happened with the priest it's only going to get worse and Hillary Clinton wants

7-51

to allow five hundred and fifty percent more people from that region into our

7-58

country and we have no idea who they are where they come from where their

8-03

documentation is it's only going to get worse and it's going to start getting

8-06

bed in our country

8-08

we're letting people come in by the tens of thousands

8-12

you see what happened to the French there is a friend of mine he said he was

8-17

going to France like 3-4 months ago I saw him yesterday

8-22

I said had you like friends he said I wouldn't go to France

8-27

I wouldn't go to friends because France is no longer friends

8-31

France is no longer friends

8-35

they won't like me for saying that but you see what happened in Nice you see

8-39

what happened yesterday with the priest who was supposed to be a spectacular man

8-44

France is no longer France and this world better be very careful and they

8-51

better get very tough and very smart

8-54

they'll never do it with Hillary Clinton and by the way in terms of change

8-58

she's been there for 30 years she's been doing this for 30 years

9-01

what you're going to go all of sudden things are going to change she's bought

9-04

and sold a hundred percent by special interests and lobbyists yes tom

9-10

none

9-14

because it's underwater i'll release them when the order is completed nobody

9-20

would release one Sundra I've had orders for 15 or 16 years every year have a

9-24

routine ordered under order when the order is complete our release them but

9-27

zero i mean i will tell you right now

9-29

zero I have nothing to do with Russia yes I don't know depends on the order

9-36

depends on the owner not a big deal by the way just so you understand i

9-40

released my fingers hundred four pages of documents i built an unbelievable

9-46

company tremendous cash tremendous company

9-50

some of the great assets of the world you say that you were over a

9-53

disappointed when you saw it actually but that's okay

9-55

far far greater than anybody ever thought I have a great company

10-00

i built an unbelievable company but if you look there you'll see there's

10-04

nothing in Russia at as far as the tax returns as soon as the audience complete

10-09

like any lawyer would tell you

10-10

greta van susteren she use going over a while ago

10-15

she's a lawyer she said well no lawyer would let somebody release a tax return

10-20

when they're under orders routine audit

10-22

I've got to what it's which i think is very unfair for 15 years I have friends

10-27

that are very rich never get ordered it

10-28

I morning it every year maybe that's because of politics students

10-32

I'm not going to tell people what to do why should i tell people what to do

10-39

he already did something today where is that don't play them essentially for

10-43

your in confidence

10-44

let me tell you it's not even about Russia or China or whoever is doing the

10-49

hacking it was about the things that were said in those emails that were

10-53

terrible things

10-55

talking about Jewish talking about race talking about eight years just trying to

11-02

pin labels on people

11-04

what was said was a disgrace and was debbie Wasserman chills and believe me

11-10

as sure as you're sitting there

11-12

Hillary Clinton no but she knew everything

11-16

debbie Wasserman chills could not breathe without speaking and getting

11-23

approval from Hillary Clinton couldn't breathe and you saw that it also showed

11-28

that it was a fixed race but I've been saying that long before I saw the emails

11-32

it was a red dress it was totally rigged and debbie Wasserman Schultz rekted for

11-39

Hillary Clinton and the sad part is Bernie Sanders has to use an old word

11-45

that I used on occasion

11-47

he's lost his energy he wants to go home and go to sleep but he's got a lot of

11-51

people that walked out last night now

11-53

hundreds of people walked out of the Democratic convention last night I

11-59

didn't even human nobody showed it

12-01

I can see it on television you people don't talk about it

12-04

the Republican convention was incredible

12-08

I here I had one of the biggest bounces in decades

12-12

like some people are saying nine points in fact a poll just came out 10 minutes

12-18

to go to Los Angeles Times Trump 47 Clinton 40 and the reason is

12-23

that people are sick and tired of Hillary Clinton

12-31

I don't have to get involved with food I have nothing to do with putting never

12-37

spoken to him I don't know anything about a mother and you will respect me

12-40

he doesn't respect our president and if it is Russia which is probably not in

12-46

those words but if it is Russia

12-48

it's really bad for a different reason because it shows how little respect they

12-53

have for our country

12-55

when they would have into a major party and get everything but it would be

13-02

interesting to see I i will tell you this

13-05

Russia if you're listening I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are

13-13

missing

13-13

I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press

13-18

let's say that happens I have been at Chester

13-28

God ok

13-33

shut up to be questions

13-37

the minimum wage has to go up people are at least ten dollars but has to go but i

13-43

think that states that I think that states should really call the shot as an

13-47

example

13-48

I live in New York it's very expensive in New York

13-51

you can't buy a hot dog for the one you're talking about you go to other

13-55

states and it's not expensive at all

13-57

now what it does is puts new york at a disadvantage if the minimum wages that

14-02

companies move out and things you know bad things happen at the same time

14-06

people have to be taken care of but what I'm really going to do in the minimum

14-09

wage when asked about Bernie Sanders like Bernie Sanders said in his speech

14-13

the other day that Donald Trump wants the minimum wage to go below seven

14-18

dollars I said where did he come up with that one that one is just like Joe Biden

14-23

alive today he said that Donald Trump wants to carpet bomb is on television

14-27

he said Donald Trump wants to carpet bomb the enemy of the Middle East now

14-31

that was Ted Cruz that said that that was not that drunk

14-34

I mean he's not a very bright guy but that was Ted Cruz that said and he

14-39

should say he said it was sexually Donald Trump wants to carpet huh

14-42

I never said I wanted to carpet bomb that was Ted Cruz you remember techno

14-46

said you will confirm that

14-48

thank God so i would like to present at least ten dollars and what I'm going to

14-54

do is I'm going to bring jobs back to this country so that people can start

14-58

working again so that the ten dollars at the 15,000 the numbers you are talking

15-02

about are going to pick it literally that there be peanuts compared to what

15-08

people can make in the country because i'm going to bring jobs back from Mexico

15-11

which is booming booming

15-14

I have a friend who built the plants and he's a great builder of plants and I was

15-21

with him the other day

15-22

great guy he builds message plans for automobiles or computers or anything

15-26

that's what he does i think he's the biggest but certainly one of the biggest

15-29

and is it how's it going

15-31

he said unbelievable oh good that's good news the country's know you well know

15-35

the country is not doing well but Mexico is unbelievable

15-38

the plants on building in Mexico I've never seen anything it's the eighth

15-43

wonder of the world and he's not happy he's an American guy he'd rather build

15-47

immune but he said it's unbelievable that's what's happened to our country

15-51

because we have leadership that doesn't know what they're doing

15-54

yes we're gonna be listing yet whether it be giving a list of those territories

16-03

and if you come from those territories we have extreme building and we're going

16-07

to have extreme getting anywhere look we have people coming into this country

16-11

who have very evil intentions and we have people whether it's an Bernardino

16-17

or whether it's the world trade center or whether it's a lot of other things

16-20

and you look all over the world and you see what's happening

16-24

you look at Orlando how bad was that and that was horrible that was going after

16-28

the gate community

16-30

it looks like we can't let this happen

16-33

we cannot let this happen we do not let people come in now Hillary Clinton wants

16-38

to open her running mate

16-41

Tim Kaine who by the way to the terrible job integers first act he did in New

16-45

Jersey was as for four billion dollar tax increase said he was not very

16-49

popular in New Jersey and he still is what I mean Virginia

16-53

the first thing you did the first thing that Tim came did is for four billion

16-58

dollar tax increase and he's not very popular there

17-02

so so let me just tell you and I want all over Virginia and I was there the

17-06

other day and I thought he'd be popular he's not popular because he has protects

17-10

increases big tax increases in Virginia big and also the unemployment went up

17-17

I think it BB close to doubled during his tenure but what he wanted to do is a

17-23

very small and his own record

17-25

he wanted to have even more of the people from that region of the world

17-31

come in then Hillary clipboards and it's unacceptable ok

17-35

yes yes David going did I saw it

17-47

I do have a reaction to the prosecutor in Baltimore who indicted those police

17-53

officers i do I think she ought to prosecute herself

17-58

ok that's my reaction i think it was disgraceful what she did and the way she

18-02

did and the news conference that she had where they were guilty before anybody

18-08

even knew the facts and I give a lot of respect and a lot of credit to those

18-12

police officers who probably could have made a deal

18-16

I get a lot of respect a lot of credit that they stuck it out and your victory

18-22

after victory after victory and she had no chance

18-26

don't forget she prosecuted the best case what she thought was her best cases

18-29

first

18-30

she should prosecute herself she should be held accountable

18-36

well that was a bad case of brother that was a bad cats

18-44

I mean if you're going to do that it's okay because you have to you know

18-48

they're there are times when police offices behaved very badly but you have

18-54

to get the right time this was not one of those times and I think that she is a

18-59

disgrace to the world of prosecutors for what she did yes ma'am

19-04

yeah I have a great relationship with Governor pence we've spent the last

19-12

three days together

19-14

he was absolutely my first choice and I never wavered

19-18

despite the press the press was saying it was interesting I spoke to at 1105

19-23

him and his wife and i told him that i was going to be choosing them if I'd be

19-28

lucky enough for him to accept and he accepted and that was it for me those

19-34

but right around that time you have the attacking nice and i was going to have a

19-39

news conference either the following morning or the next

19-42

and of course i had to delay the news conference because there was attacked a

19-46

horrible at that horrible in France and I delayed the news conference and

19-53

everyone said always having second thoughts had a second thought my life

19-56

was such a lie i mean so many lies in the press but it was such a line and he

20-01

has been so great

20-03

honestly he's been even better than I thought ok

20-06

better i think everything is that it did we have a hold the world when I said

20-15

that NATO the wolf blitzer is obsolete

20-17

I got attacked three days later people that study NATO said you know Trump is

20-21

right you know what we have a lot of things that are today because it 20 and

20-26

30 and 40 years old

20-27

NATO

20-28

you know this is in the country from 40 years ago today we have a different that

20-32

we have a terror through and we have a nice is threatened by the way

20-36

Isis isn't even mentioned it's not even mentioned during the democratic

20-40

convention and everyone is talking about it

20-43

the reason they can't mention it is because they grew it good

20-48

I would

20-53

Katie I want to renegotiate so much of everything I'm going to renegotiate our

20-57

trade deals were losing with everybody

20-59

Kenny I'm going to renegotiate our military deals where were protecting

21-03

countries and they're not living up to the bar and did not living up to the

21-06

boat and everyone agrees with me

21-08

except for the media and the media never says I like they just so you understand

21-12

I like no I like the concept of you know it is somewhat outdated because it

21-16

doesn't cover terror of the way it should have been saying this for six

21-20

months now

21-21

a couple months ago from Mitch Wall Street Journal we are going to cover

21-24

terribly announced somebody i think that is great but it's got to be modernized

21-29

and and countries that were protecting have to pay what this supposed to be

21-36

paying

21-41

I am a person that believes in enhanced interrogation

21-47

yes and by the way it works

21-53

let me let me tell you what let me say it once again let me set once again

22-00

ok many countries including the NATO countries some of which i think you have

22-06

five that our current that have paid what they are and they can't afford to

22-12

pay this is not like they can't afford it they just see us as a soft touch you

22-17

know business we say somebody's a soft touch

22-19

I don't know that we go to self touch but maybe I have sometimes but if this

22-24

is they call a soft touch pass

22-27

okay i want them to pay excuse me i'm not saying anything

22-31

I don't say it will talk I'm not like obama when he tells you everything he's

22-35

going to do we're going to go and do this we're gonna go and do that

22-39

I don't talk but they gotta pay no not just yet sends a signal you know what

22-43

signal set it says we're paying you know somebody said but we have treaties said

22-48

that's right

22-48

and in the trees this supposed to pick they're gonna pay and they will be they

22-53

will think about go ahead

22-56

blue dress yes yes yes

23-03

we're going to have a whole policy and that over the next three weeks I'm going

23-07

to be doing a big thing on

23-09

well I've been doing very well with the Hispanic community

23-13

I mean really well i'm in the poll numbers are going up very I think we had

23-17

one recently 35 or 36 but i'm going to have a whole you can have a news

23-23

conference in that over the next three weeks so

23-26

and I want to just tell you cuz these poles coverage so le x 47 48 CNN way up

23-32

there all way up

23-33

biggest they say the biggest bouncing memory because today I heard a dishonest

23-37

guy on television say well Trump didn't get much of a band so you know I have to

23-41

release it Jeremy guy

23-43

I don't think he respects Clinton

23-50

I don't think Putin has any respect whatsoever for Clinton

23-53

I think he does respect me and I hope I get along great with it's possible that

23-58

we want Jeremy I hope that we get along great with Putin because it would be

24-03

great to have Russia with a good relationship right now we don't have a

24-07

good relationship

24-08

Putin has said things over the last year that are really bad things

24-12

ok he mentioned the n-word one time I was shocked to hear and mentioned the

24-17

n-word you know the end where it is

24-18

you mentioned it I was shot is a total lack of respect for President Obama

24-23

number one he doesn't like that

24-25

and number two he doesn't respect it I think he's going to respect your

24-29

president if I'm elected and i hope you liked me

24-32

yes yes sir yes sir

24-35

yeah hope what let me finish the job

24-38

begun president Trump would be so much better for us

24-44

russian relations you can't be worse hello

24-48

when I was a young man studying history and studying all of these things that

24-53

i've always found fascinating one thing that I've always heard is you never want

24-58

to do anything to unite Russia and China

25-03

well the United now in the true sense they've never been plus he is selling

25-08

oil to China we force them into this position know whatever

25-12

no I'm not gonna be an administrator with no not at all

25-16

I have tenants from job the biggest bank in the world from China pay me rent

25-21

I mean I have great relationships with China I'm not blaming china for getting

25-26

away with murder

25-28

I'm planning our leadership is incompetent we don't know what we're

25-32

doing I don't think I respect child hey if China can get away with trade

25-36

deficits every year hundreds of billions of those if they can get away with it my

25-40

hat's off to them

25-41

I have no problem with China I have a problem with our and competent

25-46

leadership allowing that to happen and i believe that Hillary Clinton is even

25-52

more bored and pay for that Barack Obama I think it will get worse it's going to

25-57

be four more years of which is unacceptable to a lot of people you see

26-01

that but i believe that Hillary Clinton will be worse than Obama

26-06

yes yes

26-11

that's right that's right i'm going to be doing something over the next four

26-16

weeks very much so

26-20

no I'm prepared to say we're gonna have a great plan one of the things i think

26-23

because I've traveled all over the country and I'm going you know where I'm

26-26

going I guess you all know i have to say but i'm going to delete oh and i'm going

26-30

to different places today and I just met so many people

26-33

this is such a great country pieces such great people one of the saddest things I

26-37

see our college students that work so hard they go to college is good colleges

26-43

that good students they do a great job number one they get out they have no

26-47

jobs because our jobs are going to Mexico they're going to China they're

26-51

going to Japan to go all over the place they're not coming here just like my

26-55

friend who builds the plants but he doesn't build a mere much and the sanest

26-59

thing I see is these students are leveraged debt up to their up to their

27-05

neck they can't breathe

27-07

this scared they're so scared they have leverage their entire life

27-13

they've leverage their entire life they have loans and i have to tell you the

27-16

colleges are viewing the students is just a conduit because the students get

27-21

government money passes through but the number gets higher dark because college

27-26

costs are out of control because the college's say what difference does it

27-30

make you take a look at the salaries big pay you take a look at what's going on

27-34

with the colleges because the oven is a pastor and the students are conduit

27-39

so the colleges are costing so much money we are going to help the students

27-43

maybe that doesn't fit beautifully within the Republican framework but I

27-48

told us during various times to lots of different people and nobody has a

27-53

problem we have to help our students are students are under tremendous pressure

27-58

to a point where it's making them sick

28-01

our students are under tremendous

28-02

depression we have to help my students and i'm going to have a plan over the

28-06

next four ways

28-07

excuse me everything is on the table

28-14

you'll see everything it's a very important it's a very important subject

28-18

yes ma'am

28-24

I think my message is resonating because they have confidence in me at the border

28-29

they don't want people pouring into our country

28-31

likewise they have confidence with me on Isis not only in terms of getting rid of

28-36

them but also in terms of keeping them out of our country because I will not

28-40

have people come into our country who want to damage to our people

28-44

I think they have a lot of confidence in terms of my bringing back jobs because I

28-48

see carrier i see forward and I see all of these companies leaving and going to

28-52

Mexico like there's nothing to it and then they make their product they sell

28-55

it back to the United States no tax no nothing we get nothing except

28-59

unemployment and I think people see that i can tell you i mean i'm like a

29-05

pollster myself when I'm in front of these massive audience is one of the

29-09

things that gets constantly you people know cuz you there

29-12

the biggest applause is a repeal and replacement of Obamacare because

29-18

Obamacare is a disaster in Texas going through blue cross blue shield

29-23

they just announced a sixty percent increase on november first you're gonna

29-29

have new numbers come out for Obamacare having to do with increases

29-32

President Obama is trying to get it moved to December because it is election

29-38

defying it is going to be a massive number

29-42

the biggest number ever in our country's history for health care

29-46

it's going to be announced in november first I just asked the breast don't let

29-50

him do that

29-51

Obamacare is a disaster people are dying with it it's a disaster and everybody

29-57

knows it's going to fold anyway it's 17 unfortunate

30-00

if I'm president I mean I've got to take over this mess it's going to fold any

30-04

way but repeal and replace Obamacare people like they like the fact that i'm

30-13

going to protect the Second Amendment they like the fact that i'm going to

30-16

read

30-16

I'm going to rebuild our military which is very depleted those are the things

30-20

that are resonating and they don't feel Hillary Clinton can do it

30-23

John guy John now that i have nothing to do with Russia

30-36

I have John John how many times I have to say are you a smart man

30-39

I have nothing to do with Russia I have nothing to do with Russia and even for

30-43

anything

30-44

what do I have to do with Russia you know the closest I came to Russia

30-48

i bought a house number of years ago in palm beach florida

30-52

papi - very expensive place was a man who went background and i bought the

30-56

house for 40 million dollars and i sold it to a Russian for a hundred million

31-03

dollars including brokerage commissions so i sold that border for 40

31-08

i sold it for a hundred to a Russian that was a number of years ago i guess

31-12

probably i sell condos two Russians

31-14

ok of course I can I have I told you

31-19

other than normal side my house and my sellers

31-22

I have nothing to do with Russia I said that I said that Putin has much better

31-29

leadership qualities that obama but who doesn't know that

31-34

of course not i love the Trump Organization

31-39

00 go ahead

31-44

I am i get i did because I would love to see a woman become president of the

31-57

United States but she would be so wrong and even women say that women don't like

32-03

her she would be so wrong

32-06

look Hillary Clinton is a disaster

32-09

she's been a disaster and even the story told by her husband last night he left

32-14

out the most interesting chapter i won't get into that the chapter that I really

32-20

waited because it was pretty boring

32-22

the chapter that I waited for I never heard and he left it at look Hillary

32-28

Clinton is a disaster

32-29

I'd love to see a woman become president and it will happen

32-32

absolutely but i think it would be bad for women

32-36

if it were Hillary Clinton yes ma'am

32-40

yes I do

32-47

yeah

32-50

I but i have spoken to about many times and I speak about it all the time and

32-54

the police have to be very careful have to be very very well trained I speak

32-57

about it all the time in fact i mentioned the most recent that skipping

33-01

i mentioned the most recent deaths in Louisiana and then Minnesota

33-07

I speak about it all the time it's a real problem because if the police do a

33-12

hundred thousand great jobs and they have one either a road policeman or a

33-18

cop was poorly trained or did a bad job

33-22

you see that incident on television for weeks it's a real problem

33-26

you don't see the good work that they do but if they make one mistake out of a

33-30

hundred thousand added more than that it's on television

33-35

night after night after night the police is this country do an amazing job but

33-39

likewise I agree and I do mention that all the time

33-42

yes ma'am going oh go ahead go ahead

33-51

no but they seem to be as its Russians I have no idea it's probably not Russia

33-58

nobody knows if it's Russia you know the sad thing is that with the technology

34-03

and the genius

34-04

we have in this country not in government unfortunately but with the

34-08

genius we have in government we don't even know who took the Democratic

34-13

National Committee emails right we're going to know it is i heard this morning

34-18

one report that they don't think it's Russia they think it might be China

34-21

another report said it might be just a hacker

34-25

some guy with the 200 IQ but can't get up in the morning okay

34-29

nobody knows honestly they have no idea if it's Russia might be Russian

34-33

but if it's any foreign country it shows how little respect they have for the

34-38

United States you soon

34-54

well the biggest thing we have to do is number one we have to stop by keeping

34-57

people out because these people they got something bad going on up there

35-02

you got something really bad going on and then people in in terms of Islam and

35-10

radical Islamic terrorism a term that our president refuses to use

35-14

i can't believe he's still not using it he's still not using it and she doesn't

35-18

want to use it other than I forced her into may be using it she said she will

35-22

use it but so far she didn't you probably use it to me like the American

35-27

flags as soon as we put out of things they ran a couple of American flags up

35-30

on the stage was a disgrace you had a room with a massive stage without flags

35-34

I think this I think that the people in the community know what's going on

35-41

whether it's in a mosque or whether it's in the community and they have to report

35-46

these people when you look at san bernardino people know many people knew

35-50

what was going on they had bombs lying all over the floor that bombs on the

35-53

floor

35-54

I mean this isn't it you walk into somebody's house their problems laying

35-56

on the floor

35-57

I think there's a problem there right you got a reporter and by the way David

36-02

Hinckley should not have been freed

36-04

ok David Headley was just released I think that's it Jonna clean

36-10

I think I think that John Hinckley you John Hinckley should not have been

36-15

afraid I just heard about it to sink in my opinion that's up to the president

36-31

let the president talking book is the problem here is the problem kid katie is

36-34

the problem

36-35

very simple he has no respect

36-38

well they probably have them i'd like to have released

36-43

no give me no posts if they have to have a wii - 45

36-48

hey you know what gives me more pause that a person in our government crooked

36-54

Hillary Clinton here's what gives me what be quiet

36-56

I know you want to you know save her that a person in our government Katie

37-00

with delete or get rid of 33,000 minutes

37-04

that gives me a big problem after she gets a subpoena

37-08

she get subpoenaed and she gets rid of 33,000 seconds from now

37-13

if Russia or China or any other country has those emails

37-18

I mean to be honest with you I'd love to see you

37-26

yeah

37-30

the most ridiculous conversation he never had to go . jr. told me never let

37-35

me just do it just let me let me save you a lot of for my pencil play a big

37-44

role but i just want to tell you about John Kasich I never spoke to him about

37-48

being vice president

37-50

we don't have good chemistry together

37-55

I have never spoken to him about being vice president I would never pick him to

38-00

be vice president

38-01

there was never a conversation and he has a habit of doing things like this

38-06

where he says things that may be a little chickie

38-09

let me he never spoke jr. would never and I was so long ago I didn't even know

38-14

I was going to get the nomination at that point

38-16

just so you understand I would not have pic John Kasich wouldn't be the right

38-20

guy

38-21

I mean for that to have gotten out there was so ridiculous and then I was going

38-27

to put in a judge of national and worldwide policy so what's left for the

38-31

president

38-32

I think you know me better than that that was put up with him he's a nice man

38-37

John Kasich is fine he's not

38-39

I would never have chosen him now I did speak to various people and i actually

38-44

got acceptances from many people there are some people that call me that very

38-48

much wanted to be vice president but I picked a man that have a lot of respect

38-53

for and Mike Pence is doing a great job

38-55

let me just explain I never asked John Kasich to be vice president

39-02

norway and by the way i'm leading in ohio by three points

39-05

it probably has probably has our government is still weak on this stuff

39-15

it probably has a possible I mean I have a lot of checks and balances have a good

39-20

system i guess i'm not an evil person

39-22

I'm not a female person myself

39-25

I don't believe it because i think it can be hacked for one thing but when i

39-29

send an email i mean if if i said when i send one

39-32

almost never I'm just not a believer in email a lot of people have told me that

39-37

including gallery but honestly it could be maybe attacked

39-41

- yeah

39-45

gaijin yeah but my message wasn't dark my message was optimistic because we're

40-03

going to fix the problems

40-04

go ahead ok

40-13

no basis

40-17

nobody's look John I didn't have to do this when i did this i believe me

40-22

you see this incredible resort one of the great in the world when i did this i

40-26

could be here enjoying myself

40-28

I don't have to be with you guys I didn't need this I have places that are

40-33

the best in the world

40-34

ok I could be that could be doing other things i'm doing this because we're

40-38

going to make America great again

40-39

I'm doing this because when i looked at the Iran deal which was incompetent when

40-43

I looked at what's going on with jobs being born out of our country going to

40-47

Mexico China what's that what's happening with China and with all of

40-51

this with Isis with our military being so badly depleted when we have old

40-56

fighter jets

40-57

we have to pick parts for museums and from graveyards

41-00

when I look at all this I say I sort of have to do it you know this country's be

41-04

great to me

41-05

I'm giving back that's all now as far as running a campaign

41-09

I guess it's probably not typical but they said that against you know when I

41-11

were in there were 17 people total of seventy governor's senators ben Carson

41-19

is a fantastic guy capable people when I want women

41-23

everybody said oh he can never win because look what he's doing he's giving

41-28

a talk to 5,000 people in New Hampshire instead of going to everybody's house

41-32

and having dinner and then I want new hampshire

41-35

and then one get a 38 or 39 states and one by the way not by a little bit

41-41

one with the highest vote in the history of the Republican Party

41-45

so just got to get the judge but the point is this

41-49

so it's a different kind of a campaign but it's what i think is good I think

41-52

it's good i think it's working here too

42-06

yeah

42-08

well when joe biden says that i want to fire bomb the enemy which was on

42-14

television this morning

42-16

it's our carpet bomb he used the term carpet bomb when he makes the same as

42-22

the Donald Trump wants to carpet but I never said that that was head Cruces

42-26

ok it was takers wasn't me when Sanders and I think a lot of these people are

42-31

going to come to me because of trade but when Bernie Sanders makes a statement

42-35

that i wanted to go lower than the minimum wage but lower

42-39

it's a lie so I have a choice all my people say don't respond to it doesn't

42-44

matter i say to me it doesn't matter matters when people tell lies

42-49

politicians who tell lies very well that's what they do that's why they're

42-52

politicians but when politicians tell lies and I'm lucky in a sense because i

42-57

have a big microphone in other words i can say that by lied when he said that

43-04

or i can say that i didn't say that

43-06

Bernice and you guys know that I did in fact he was criticized by people the

43-11

fact check for saying it because I never said so it's nice to be able to

43-15

President Obama setting year and a half ago Donald Trump will never be president

43-20

today on the today show he said this is democracy a little bit different a

43-26

little bit different

43-27

David I did you have to see it the pulse day but you know what my positions are

43-46

you have to see that the bus

43-47

you go ahead it's david my positions are down

43-52

you asked the question every single time I give you an answer my position to them

43-55

take a look go ahead yes I did

44-02

we wanted to hear I don't know what he said but we wanted

44-08

excuse me listen we wanted to we were doing this universe for five years ago

44-12

in Russia it was a tremendous success

44-14

very very successful and they were developers in Russia that wanted to put

44-18

a lot of money into developments in Russia and they wanted us to do it but

44-22

it never worked in

44-23

frankly I didn't want to do it for a couple of different reasons but we had a

44-26

major developer particular but numerous developers that wanted to develop

44-29

property in Moscow and other places but we decided not to do it

44-34

yes ma'am

44-42

he did said larger sort of said he just did he said it this morning anything's

44-47

possible

44-48

I think I'm gonna win i think people are sick and tired of in confidence

44-52

they're sick and tired of having politicians leading them down the tubes

44-59

whether its taxes whether it's dead

45-02

whether it's any one of 15 different things and that's why I mean I think I

45-09

win the election I think you see that in the polls are a few more questions go

45-12

ahead John

45-13

hope your arms okay

45-24

yeah

45-28

well it's a tradition but I don't do things that are traditional but i have

45-32

great support from his room

45-34

I will back into a hundred percent i would like to go there but i have great

45-39

relationships as you know to the people in Israel and by the way Obama in my

45-44

opinion is the single worst thing

45-46

politically speaking that's ever happened to Israel

45-50

he has been a disaster for Israel I don't know I don't know I haven't set my

45-55

schedule yet could happen

46-04

no I think we've been responsible we have but i'm not i'm only interested in

46-10

winning once I win I'll get along great with foreign leaders but they won't be

46-14

taking advantage of the problem we have with foreign leaders whether it's China

46-18

Russia or anybody

46-20

they don't respect our leadership and certainly in the case of China they take

46-26

tremendous economic advantage of us tremendous to a point that is heartedly

46-31

I'll get along great with the leadership and will do well

46-35

yes commander

46-36

not excuse me in the back

46-47

ok

46-50

we'll be looking at it yet but we will

46-59

but right now

47-10

I'm not making it apart but at some point maybe people change their minds

47-14

but as of right now i'm not making an apartment ok

47-16

yes ma'am go ahead who said that who I think President Obama has been the most

47-34

ignorant president in our history

47-36

his views of the world as he says don't jive and the world doesn't mess you look

47-46

at what's happening with the migration with Syria with Libyan with a rank with

47-52

everything is touched

47-54

he has been a disaster as a president he will go down as one of the worst

47-59

presidents in the history of our country

48-01

it is a mess and I believe that Hillary Clinton will be even worse good

48-07

I'm gkt just said that many polls show that you are winning I can't believe are

48-13

you Katie turn of NBC to disguise go ahead

48-33

okay well I'll try

48-36

sure sure sure what you've been asking me a lot of questions for a lot of times

48-41

i've turned out to be right

48-42

I turned out to be right on data after I said that on nado nado change the whole

48-47

program because it makes me

48-49

ok Hillary Clinton said yesterday she's gonna start negotiating trade deals

48-54

she never said that in her life she said it yesterday only because of me

48-57

I'm the one that's prepared President Obama when he became president he do

49-01

anything this guy didn't know a thing

49-03

and obviously today he knows less today he knows less

49-07

he has done a terrible job I think I'm very prepared now with that being said

49-11

I've been a businessman all my life but I've been watching and I've been seen

49-14

and i've been feeling and as you know I've been very much involved in politics

49-18

from the other side I understand politics or I guess I wouldn't be here

49-21

I mean I need a lot of very talented people

49-26

I do I have great for advises that you have a list that i gave you a list and

49-30

the other day as an example

49-32

general Quinn and general Flynn and we have so many we have so many as an

49-38

example

49-39

I had a meeting three or four days ago i'm going to do a reporter it with seven

49-44

or eight very very talented advisors know with all of that being said a lot

49-50

of people want the people that are doing it now

49-54

people that have certain age look at the mess you've gotten us into

49-58

they said have you spoken to so and so well I said but he was in favor of the

50-02

war in iraq many years ago which I was not in transfer

50-05

have you spoken to this one or that one

50-08

I said they were all look at the job done so a lot of the people that you

50-13

think are good because you know their name or you could you see them tell

50-16

vision I don't think are good because look at the end result the end result is

50-21

our country is a mess

50-23

the Middle East has never been worse had we done nothing with the Middle East and

50-27

our presidents with an s got to the beach and relaxed

50-32

we'd be in better shape than we are right now I tamako market top

50-37

yeah

50-45

well we'll have to see I mean that's my opinion right

50-49

that's my opinion we'll have to see i have a real problem

50-52

one Hillary Clinton who gives open access to a phony server is allowed to

51-00

get these briefings

51-01

how does Hillary Clinton get a national security briefing

51-05

when she's been probably hacked when so much of her information

51-10

the director of the FBI said it was essentially negligent

51-15

it was negligent now why are they giving her britax why are these people with

51-21

great knowledge of the inner workings of our country and our security

51-25

why are they giving Hillary Clinton briefings

51-28

because it's going to get revealed

51-31

I mean her number one person

51-35

uma evident is married to Anthony Weiner who is a sleaze ball and a perfect and

51-45

i'm not saying that I mean that's recorded history right

51-48

I don't like Puma going home at night and telling anthony weiner

51-55

all of these secrets okay so how can Hillary Clinton be briefed on this

52-03

unbelievably delicate information but it was just proven that she lie at that her

52-11

server should have had it and that they're missing 33 thousand emails

52-16

and that's just the beginning so I don't think that I know at some point they're

52-22

going to because they're gonna want to bring me but I'm not a talker about this

52-26

stuff

52-26

I don't think that it's safe to have Hillary Clinton in the light of what

52-31

just happened and in light of what we just found out i don't think it's safe

52-35

to have Hillary Clinton be briefed on national security because the word will

52-40

get out

52-45

no he's not going from there

52-48

hold on a second don has no intention of it

52-54

but he did a great job the other night with this week because he made a good

52-57

speech everyone says he should run from it you know why because we have a

53-01

Democratic mayor who is horrible

53-03

he's doing a horrible job de Blasio but Don is not going to look for his no

53-07

interest in one for ya

53-12

unbelievable he said I think it's disgraceful

53-20

Hillary Clinton because of me said that TPP is not going to happen but we don't

53-26

know what is going to happen if she want

53-29

Terry McAuliffe said with a wink to a group of people that if hillary gets it

53-35

she's lying

53-37

and it will happen and there is nobody closer i know this for a fact there is

53-41

nobody including around husband closer to Hillary Clinton event terry mcauliffe

53-47

ok

53-57

oh I don't know what he said you really Anthony waiters level of Anthony Weiner

54-05

is a proven loser be the poor guy he's he's locked up in a room they lock them

54-09

up in a room they don't let him out

54-10

I don't know whatever my son doesn't want to run from there he has no

54-14

intention of running from me

54-15

and besides that as a Republican you have a very tiny sliver in Manhattan as

54-22

you know

54-22

and in that area it's almost impossible for Republican to it so and my son likes

54-28

to win but my son has no intention of running from here so let's just put that

54-33

did better go ahead

54-43

yeah Palm Beach kind of store said not pop out of control over the eye of

54-51

looking at it I don't actually want to find out what causes it's a problem in

54-54

many areas

54-55

ok yeah go ahead

55-01

well they shouted you know it's interesting

55-05

yesterday I made a speech in front of the great veterans as you saw and it was

55-11

very well received she was there the day before and when i started talking about

55-16

Hillary Clinton the veterans who saw her 24 hours before i started screaming lock

55-23

her up lock her up lock her up

55-25

they also screamed that as you know during the speech I made the big speech

55-31

and I said don't do this now I didn't do that for any reason I really didn't like

55-37

it and they stopped

55-40

not one reporter said that I said they all said that they started screaming

55-45

lock her up lock around

55-46

I said don't do this nobody reported that I said because it's dishonest

55-52

reporting you do agree i said that right

55-55

okay well why didn't somebody report that now i think it's i think it's a

56-00

shame that they said it

56-01

what a lot of people would say that should happen ok one more question yes

56-05

yes go ahead

56-11

well the rally is great under a litter i think i have over a thousand Hispanics

56-18

were going to Darrell and they're doing a great job

56-21

yes man with the yellow go ahead yellow excuse me

56-24

yellow who

56-31

no I don't think it has any impact he's been very bad her running mate has been

56-35

very very bad unemployment and all you have to do is go to Virginia and speak

56-41

to the people of Virginia

56-43

he has been so bad i figured when she chose him he was very popular in

56-46

Virginia they don't like them they don't like them spent very close races and his

56-51

polling is very big

56-53

so ladies and gentlemen thank you very much I think it's time for Hillary

56-56

Clinton to do a news conference because it's almost a year now and it'll be

57-01

interesting to see how she does

57-02

thank you / - well you're still to have a good time

57-09

he has done one bad job okay thank you

 


Check out this episode!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily on Defense: Jeffries plots end run for Ukraine aid, Austin back working from home, Ukraine donor group meets, Russian warship sunk, Putin’s poor memory

Follow us on Twitter View this as website BY JAMIE MCINTYRE ADVERTISEMENT JEFFRIES: ALL LEGISLATIVE OPTIONS ARE ON THE TABLE: The pressure is on House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) to find a way to bypass House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) to bring the $95 billion foreign aid bill that sailed through the Senate 70-29 to a vote on the House floor, where it would surely also pass with a wide bipartisan majority. "There are clearly more than 300 members of the House of Representatives, the overwhelming amount of Democrats and a significant number of Republicans, who would support the national security legislation, were it to receive an up-or-down vote on the floor of the House," Jeffries said on CNN yesterday.  Jeffries’s best bet is a long shot, a rarely successful legislative maneuver known as a "discharge petition," which would require at least four Republicans

Daily on Defense: New Russian nuclear threat, Stoltenberg calls on Congress to pass Ukraine aid, NATO defense spending soars, Trump repeats threat to NATO laggards

Follow us on Twitter View this as website BY JAMIE MCINTYRE ADVERTISEMENT TURNER'S CRYPTIC WARNING: The news of a dire new threat broke at 11:30 a.m. with a cryptic news release blasted out by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner (R-OH). "Today, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence has made available to all members of Congress information concerning a serious national security threat," the two-sentence release began. "I am requesting that President Biden declassify all information relating to this threat so that Congress, the Administration, and our allies can openly discuss the actions necessary to respond to this threat." And with that, the race was on to find out what "serious national security threat" he was talking about. At the White House, national security adviser Jake Sullivan was tight-lipped while expressing consternat

Daily on Defense: Zelensky cites new phase of war, poll shows strong support for Ukraine, Truce ends in Gaza, Tuberville targets woke officers

Follow us on Twitter View this as website BY JAMIE MCINTYRE ADVERTISEMENT ZELENSKY: 'WE DID NOT ACHIEVE THE DESIRED RESULTS': I n a wide-ranging interview with the Associated Press, conducted Thursday in the war-ravaged northeastern Ukrainian town of Kharkiv, President Volodymyr Zelensky offered a sobering assessment of the shortcomings of Ukraine's summer counteroffensive against Russian forces, while remaining resolute about the need to keep fighting. "We wanted faster results. From that perspective, unfortunately, we did not achieve the desired results. And this is a fact," Zelensky said. "We are losing people, I'm not satisfied. We didn't get all the weapons we